Monday, January 19, 2009

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

Breakfast is probably not only important, but my favorite meal of the day. I ate so much today XD But since I had a day off, why not!
Mi Madre bought a delish fruit salad bowl :D I obviously dug in!
Today was freezing, so I baked an apple oatmeal. (with cinnoman, nutmeg, soy milk, etc.)
I actually lost the recipe though! sorry :( I just kind of threw things in, but it was SO delish.
Thats all for today :D
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I mix a protien powder in with my oatmeal, it does not foul the taste, and, it gives you more protien which your body needs to begin the day and fuel the muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks delicious! I missed my breakfast this morning as the fridge was empty as ...as only a fridge can be.

    juliet xxx

    ReplyDelete