Sunday, January 18, 2009

first post of thats so delish :D

first post :D This blog is a branch off of my other blog highschool-confessional.blogspot.com
anywho, on to the food! Above is my own variation of a grilled cheese. Plus I found a great recipe for soy potatoes! I just cut up a white potato instead of the baby potatoes like it said. They were definetly delish.For my grilled cheese, I did not have whole grain bread which I was severely depressed, so I just used a bun and cut it into two thin slices. Then I put muenster cheese (my addiction) lettuce, tomato,diced red peppers, and some basil sprinkled over the cheese. I put a very small amount of margrine on the outsides of the bread and sprinkled a little basil on the buttered part. It was BEYONd good, but I know it would be better with whole wheat. Thats my food feature for the day. More tommorow!
Givin Some Love Back,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. it looks sooo good. Did you make this? I don't cook but as a former pro athlete, I would love to start eating healthy food like I did in the day. I will attempt your cooking

    ReplyDelete